WHO WE ARE
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd (F&NHB) is amongst the region’s oldest and most established food and beverage companies with its brands enjoying the distinction of being a market leader and household name in many categories. F&NHB Group is a Syariah-compliant company listed on Bursa Malaysia’s Main Board with an annual turnover of RM 4 billion from its core business in the manufacture, sale and marketing of beverages and dairy products.
Our business operation is organised according to products and services, namely Food & Beverages Malaysia (F&B Malaysia) which encompasses both Soft Drinks and Dairies Malaysia business; Food and Beverages Thailand (F&B Thailand); and Property and others. F&NHB operates in Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand and Indochina, and is a subsidiary of Fraser and Neave, Limited.
F&NHB acquired the Sri Nona Companies in 2020 and Cocoaland in 2022, as part of our efforts to build on and expand into more food segments, which will help us achieve our goal of becoming a leading total food and beverage (F&B) player in the ASEAN region.
The diversity of our product range and geographical operations, the strong distribution network and market resilience built over a century of experience, and the commitment of our 2,500-strong workforce are what distinguish F&N in delivering sustainable performance and growth, in harmony with the well-being of communities and the environment, to meet our consumers’ present and future expectations.
To be a stable and sustainable Food & Beverage leader in the ASEAN region.
To be ASEAN’s leading owner and provider of quality and innovative products that consumers choose and trust.
To support our mission, we are guided firmly by our commitment to create value for our stakeholders by ensuring that our corporate actions positively impact socio-economic and environmental factors.
At F&NHB, we believe in building long-term values for our stakeholders.READ MORE
At F&NHB we have a strong leadership to ensure efficient and effective business processes, allowing us to make quick decisions and ensures we are able to execute our strategy and provide exceptional services to our consumers and customers.READ MORE
WHAT WE DO
Founded by John Fraser and David Chalmers Neave in 1883, from whom our instantly recognisable initials ‘F&N’ are derived, the F&N brand is today synonymous with high quality and halal-compliant product that is trusted by generations.
F&N is one of the largest beverage manufacturers and distributors in the region with leading brands such as 100PLUS, F&N Fun Flavours, F&N SEASONS, F&N NutriSoy, F&N ICE MOUNTAIN, OYOSHI, Rangers and EST Cola. Deeply entwined into the nation’s fabric, F&N beverages have been a part of almost every celebration and occasion, creating enjoyment and treasured memories over the last century.
F&N is also the undisputed leader in the Sweetened Condensed Milk and Evaporated Milk markets in Malaysia and Thailand. Millions of consumers from all walks of life enjoy their daily treasured moments with a cup of milk tea (teh tarik) or coffee, cakes or confectionery made with F&N’s broad range of dairy products under the F&N, TEAPOT, CARNATION®, Cap Junjung® and IDEAL® brands, as well as liquid milk and juice products under F&N Magnolia, FARMHOUSE and F&N Fruit Tree brands.
With the addition of the Sri Nona food brand to F&N’s diversified product portfolio, F&N now offers the NONA brand of ketupat (rice cakes), the number one ketupat brand in Malaysia; its range of oyster sauce, which is among the top three in its category and cooking sauces with delicious flavours to meet local tastes.
Our products are exported to 89 countries across the globe and we will continue to extend the breadth and depth of our export footprint while focusing intently on halal markets, leveraging the nation’s halal hub accreditation.
Our products have satisfied the tastes and appetites of generations and we will continue to deepen the connection with our consumers, and offer excitement and enjoyment in tandem with our promise of ‘Pure Enjoyment, Pure Goodness’.
F&NHB has 13 manufacturing facilities in Malaysia and Thailand serving the needs of consumers in the regions. Our state-of-the-art plants utilise the latest manufacturing technologies to meet the highest standards of food safety and efficiencies in the production of its various products, with strict quality control measures undertaken at each step of the manufacturing processes.
As fully-integrated green plants, the facilities also incorporate cutting-edge green technology with water, energy and environmental conservation processes, in line with F&N’s sustainable business approach.
As part of our best-in-class manufacturing practices, all facilities are certified with ISO 14001 for environmental management standards, ISO 22000:2005 for food safety management in addition to the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) certificates. Our plants are also recognized with numerous awards for exceptional product quality, productivity and energy management.
We firmly believe in providing the best of quality and food safety with all our products by always maintaining our consumers’ best interest at heart and strive to remain relevant in an environment that has seen significant changes in consumer demand together with increasing regulation to protect consumer rights. This has allowed us to continue delighting our consumers for 140 years.
QUALITY & SAFETY
The management is committed to implementing the Food Safety and Quality policy in concurrence with the company’s core values through the following objectives:
Food Safety and Quality Compliance
Maintaining excellence in Food Safety and Quality Management alongside effective communication with all stakeholders remains our top priority and passion.
To create values for our customers and consumers with the flexibility of our operating models, in full compliance with statutory and regulatory Food Safety requirements.
To build consumer confidence and satisfaction with our products and services in order to develop consumer trust and loyalty.
Our Responsibility & Commitment
To strive for zero defects through continuous quality improvement in our processes.
As a leading manufacturer in Malaysia, F&N is fully committed to producing high-quality and Halal-compliant products for consumers.
With an aim to be the market leader in the halal F&B industry, we’ve established a Group Halal Council to embed the Halalan Toyyiban guidelines, extending it to our workplace practices and our engagement with consumers and society.
To preserve the quality and integrity of our products, attention is paid to the entire value chain of our operations, from sourcing raw ingredients to the manufacture of products and their distribution.
- Only high-quality raw materials and ingredients are used.
- Raw materials/ingredients, as well as our final products, are stored and transported in appropriate containers at the right temperature.
- Employees in the production line are trained in food management and hygiene.
- The most appropriate packaging is used for safety and convenience.
- A strict cold chain management system ensures proper handling throughout the distribution process.
- We audit our suppliers via a Supplier Performance Tracking initiative to ensure compliance with food safety regulations and standards.
Our plants have been certified under various systems:
- FSSC 22000 Food Safety System Certification
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited Laboratory
- ISO/TS 22002-1: 2009 Prerequisite Programme on Food Safety
- MS 1480:2007 Food Safety According to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) System
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Halal Certification
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System OHSAS 18001: 2007
- Veterinary Health Mark (VHM) Certification
- Energy Management Gold Standard Certification (ASEAN Energy Management Scheme)
- ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Food Safety System Certification 22000: 2010
- Halal Certification
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System
- Occupational Health and Safety 18001: 2007
- ISO/IEC 17025 Laboratory Accreditation
- Green Industry Level4
- Labour Relations and Welfare Certificate 2013 -2017
A SNAPSHOT OF F&N
139 Years Of Heritage
Trusted by generations
9 Manufacturing Plants
7 in Malaysia,
2 in Thailand
22 Well-loved brands
Portfolio of diversified,
Listed as Malaysia’s top 100 leading graduate employers
Quality & Safety
High-quality products that exceed every expectation
100 per cent Halal-certified product
Customised product and packaging offerings to serve your specific need.
Bring out the best flavour in your recipe.
- The Best 6-seconds Storytelling Award from YouTube Malaysia Ad Awards 2019 (F&N Dairies – “Nikmati Kepuasan Teh Tarik Ori F&N” Ad)
- Bronze in Best Use of Influencer for Aktifkan AME 2019 from Effie Award (100PLUS)
- Gold in Best Marketer in Media & Content Partnership Marketing from CMO Asia (100PLUS)
- Halal Food and Beverage Excellence Award from The World Halal Excellence Awards 2020 (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- Thailand Best Halal Company of the Year 2020 from Central Islamic Council of Thailand (F&N Dairies Thailand)
- Silver Award for Best Sustainability Reporting from National Annual Corporate Report Awards (NACRA 2020) (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- Gold in the Non-Alcoholic Beverage category (5th consecutive year) from
- Silver Award for Excellence in Event Marketing (Virtual) from Marketing Excellence Awards 2020 (F&N Teh Tarik)
- Gold Award in the Most Creative – Experiential category, Gold Award in the Most E$ective Use – Audio category, Silver Award in the Most Creative – Audio category from MARKies Awards 2021 (F&N Teh Tarik)
- Gold Winner in the Customer Experience category from The APPIES Asia Pacific 2022 (F&N TEH TARIK)
- A Proud Constituent of FTSE4Good Bursa Malaysia Index (4th consecutive year), FTSE4Good Bursa Malaysia Shariah Index (2nd consecutive year) (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- Top Growing Brand within Dairy from Kantar Brand Footprint Malaysia 2022 (TEAPOT)
- Merit Winner in the Customer Experience category from The APPIES Malaysia 2022 (F&N TEH TARIK)
- Platinum Award for Best Sustainability Reporting from National Annual Corporate Report Awards 2021 (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- Bronze Award in the Most Creative – Audio category from MARKies Awards 2022 (F&N TEH TARIK)
- 6th Consecutive Gold in the Non-Alcoholic Beverage Category from Putra Brand Award (100PLUS)
- Top 3 Performers in ASEAN Gold Award for Consumer Products & Services from The Edge ESG Awards 2022 (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- Best Halal Achievement Award from MIHAS Awards 2022 (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- 94th Percentile in the Beverages Industry S&P Global Corporate Sustainability Assessment (Score Date: November 18, 2022) (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- Top 5 in Graduates’ Choice Award 2020 Malaysia’s Most Attractive Graduate Employers to Work in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods category (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- National Occupational Health & Safety Award 2020 Diamond Level from the Ministry of Labour, Thailand (F&N Dairies Thailand)
- Zero Accident Campaign 2020 - Silver Level from the Ministry of Labour, Thailand
- Excellent Establishment on Labour Relations and Welfare 2020 from the Ministry of Labour, Thailand for 8 consecutive years (F&N Dairies Thailand)
- Top 5 Malaysia’s Most Attractive Graduate Employers to Work For in 2021
- Silver Award under the Excellence in HR Communication Strategy from HR Excellence Awards 2020 Malaysia (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- Award for Best HR Strategy in line with Business, Award for Excellence in HR through Technology, Awards for Managing Health at Work and Organisation with Innovative HR Practices from Asia’s Best Employer Brands 2021 (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- Health Promotion Enterprise Awards from Association for the Development of Environmental Quality (F&N Dairies Thailand)
- Thailand Labor Management Excellence Award 2020 from Department of Labor Protection and Welfare, Ministry of Labour Thailand (F&N Dairies Thailand)
- CSR-DIW Continuous Award 2020 from Ministry of Industry Thailand (F&N Dairies Thailand)
- Award for Excellence in HR through Technology, Award for Excellence in Training, Dream Companies to Work For, Promoting Health in the Workplace
- Bronze Award for Excellence in HR Communication Strategy from Malaysia’s Best Employer Brand Award 2022 (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- Excellent Establishment on Labour Relation and Welfare 2022 Department of Labor Protection and Welfare from Ministry of Labour Thailand (F&N Dairies Thailand)
- National Occupational Safety and Health 2022 from Ministry of Labour Thailand (F&N Dairies Thailand)
- CSR-DIW Continuous Award 2022 from Ministry of Industry Thailand (F&N Dairies Thailand)
- Best Practices on Solid Waste Management 2018 from Solid Waste Corporation Malaysia (F&N Dairies Manufacturing - Pulau Indah)
- CSR-DIW Continuous Award 2010 - 2019 from Thailand Ministry of Industry for 9 consecutive years (F&N Dairies Thailand)
- Thailand Kaizen Award 2017 - 2019 from the Technology Promotion Association for 3 consecutive years (Thailand-Japan) (F&N Dairies Thailand)
- 3Rs+ Award 2019 from the Department of Industrial Works, Thailand (F&N Dairies Thailand – Pak Chong)
- Exceptional Achievement Award State Award (Selangor) from 2019/20 Prime Minister’s Hibiscus Award (F&N Dairies Manufacturing - Pulau Indah)
- Notable Achievement Award from 2019/20 Prime Minister’s Hibiscus Award (F&N Beverages Manufacturing - Shah Alam)
- Merit Award under the Medium Enterprise Category (Manufacturing sector) from 9th Sarawak Chief Minister’s Environmental Award 2019/2020 (F&N Beverages Manufacturing - Kuching)
- The Prime Minister’s Best Industry Award 2020 from Ministry of Industry Thailand (F&N Dairies Thailand)
- The Prime Minister’s Industry Award 2021 in the category of Quality Management from Ministry of Industry Thailand (F&N Dairies Thailand)
OUR CODES & POLICIES
The basis of our success is built on the pioneering spirit of our founders and trust of our consumers, business partners, employees and our shareholders. Our ability to deliver value to our stakeholders has largely been premised on these important principles of good governance – accountability, transparency and integrity in the conduct of our business.
Our Codes and Policies set out a clear guideline for all of us in F&N to keep these fundamental principles alive in our daily operations.
Doing the right thing is important for us as it underpins how we meet and exceed the ever-increasing customer demands in a responsible and sustainable manner.