WHO WE ARE
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd (F&NHB) is amongst the region’s oldest and most established food and beverage companies with its brands enjoying the distinction of being a market leader and household name in many categories. F&NHB Group is a syariah compliant company listed on Bursa Malaysia’s Main Board with an annual turnover in excess of RM 4 billion from its core business in the manufacture, sale and marketing of beverages and dairy products.
Our business operation is organised according to products and services, namely Food & Beverages Malaysia (F&B Malaysia) which encompass both Soft Drinks and Dairies Malaysia business; Food and Beverages Thailand (F&B Thailand); and Property and others. F&NHB operates in Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand and Indochina, and is a subsidiary of Fraser and Neave, Limited.
The diversity of our product range and geographical operations, the strong distribution network and market resilience built over a century of experience, and the commitment of our 2,600-strong workforce are what distinguish F&N in delivering sustainable performance and growth, in harmony with the well-being of communities and the environment, to meet our consumer’s present and future expectations.
To become the leading total beverage company in Malaysia and the region.
To provide superior returns to our shareholders, excellent value for our customers and a rewarding career for our employees.
WHAT WE DO
Founded by John Fraser and David Chalmers Neave in 1883, from whom our instantly recognisable initials ‘F&N’ are derived, the F&N brand is today synonymous with high quality and halal-compliant product that is trusted by generations.
F&N is one of the largest beverage manufacturers and distributors in the region with leading brands such as 100PLUS, F&N Fun Flavours, F&N SEASONS, F&N NutriSoy, F&N ICE MOUNTAIN, OYOSHI, Rangers and EST Cola. Deeply entwined into the nation’s fabric, F&N beverages have been a part of almost every celebration and occasion, creating enjoyment and treasured memories over the last century.
F&N is also the undisputed leader in the Sweetened Condensed Milk and Evaporated Milk market in Malaysia and Thailand. Millions of consumers from all walks of life enjoy their daily treasured moments with a cup of milk tea (teh tarik) or coffee, cakes or confectionery made with F&N’s broad range of dairy products under the F&N, TEAPOT, CARNATION®, Cap Junjung® and IDEAL® brands, as well as liquid milk and juice products under F&N Magnolia, FARMHOUSE and F&N Fruit Tree Fresh brands.
Our product is exported to 75 countries across the globe and we will continue to extend the breadth and depth of our export footprint while focusing intently on halal markets leveraging our halal hub accreditation.
Our products have satisfied the tastes and appetites of generations and we will continue to deepen the connection with our consumers and offer excitement and enjoyment in tandem with our promise of ‘Pure Enjoyment, Pure Goodness’.
F&NHB has 8 manufacturing facilities in Malaysia and Thailand serving the needs of consumers in the regions. Our state-of-the-art plants utilise the latest manufacturing technologies to meet the highest standards of food safety and efficiencies in the production of its various products, with strict quality control measures undertaken at each step of the manufacturing processes.
As fully-integrated green plants, the facilities also incorporate cutting-edge green technology with water, energy and environmental conservation processes, in line with F&N’s sustainable business approach.
As part of our best-in-class manufacturing practices, all facilities are certified with ISO 14001 for environmental management standards, ISO 22000:2005 for food safety management in addition to the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) certificates. Our plants are also recognized with numerous awards for exceptional product quality, productivity and energy management.
We firmly believe in providing the best of quality and food safety with all our products by always maintaining our consumers’ best interest at heart and strive to remain relevant in an environment that has seen significant changes in consumer demand together with increasing regulation to protect consumer rights. This has allowed us to continue delighting our consumers for 137 years.
QUALITY & SAFETY
The management is committed to implementing the Food Safety and Quality policy in concurrence with the company’s core values through the following objectives:
Food Safety and Quality Compliance
Maintaining excellence in Food Safety and Quality Management alongside effective communication with all stakeholders remains our top priority and passion.
To create values for our customers and consumers with the flexibility of our operating models, in full compliance with statutory and regulatory Food Safety requirements.
To build consumer confidence and satisfaction with our products and services in order to develop consumer trust and loyalty.
Our Responsibility & Commitment
To strive for zero defects through continuous quality improvement in our processes.
As a leading manufacturer in Malaysia, F&N is fully committed to producing high-quality and Halal-compliant products for consumers.
With an aim to be the market leader in the halal F&B industry, we’ve established a Group Halal Council to embed the Halalan Toyyiban guidelines, extending it to our workplace practices and our engagement with consumers and society.
To preserve the quality and integrity of our products, attention is paid to the entire value chain of our operations, from sourcing raw ingredients to the manufacture of products and their distribution.
- Only high-quality raw materials and ingredients are used.
- Raw materials/ingredients, as well as our final products, are stored and transported in appropriate containers at the right temperature.
- Employees in the production line are trained in food management and hygiene.
- The most appropriate packaging is used for safety and convenience.
- A strict cold chain management system ensures proper handling throughout the distribution process.
- We audit our suppliers via a Supplier Performance Tracking initiative to ensure compliance with food safety regulations and standards.
Our plants have been certified under various systems:
- FSSC 22000 Food Safety System Certification
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited Laboratory
- ISO/TS 22002-1: 2009 Prerequisite Programme on Food Safety
- MS 1480:2007 Food Safety According to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) System
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Halal Certification
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System OHSAS 18001: 2007
- Veterinary Health Mark (VHM) Certification
- Energy Management Gold Standard Certification (ASEAN Energy Management Scheme)
- ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Food Safety System Certification 22000: 2010
- Halal Certification
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management System
- Occupational Health and Safety 18001: 2007
- ISO/IEC 17025 Laboratory Accreditation
- Green Industry Level4
- Labour Relations and Welfare Certificate 2013 -2017
A SNAPSHOT OF F&N
137 Years Of Heritage
Trusted by generations
8 Manufacturing Plants
6 in Malaysia,
2 in Thailand
20 Well-loved brands
Portfolio of diversified,
Listed as Malaysia’s top 100 leading graduate employers
Quality & Safety
High-quality products that exceed every expectation
100 per cent Halal-certified product
Customised product and packaging offerings to serve your specific need.
Bring out the best flavour in your recipe.
- Superbrands Malaysia 2019 (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- Industry Excellence Award – Consumer Products & Services in National Corporate Report Award 2019 (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- International Innovation Awards 2018 in Product, Service & Solution and Organisation & Culture (F&N SEASONS)
- FDA Quality Award 2013 - 2019 from the Thai Food & Drug Administration (F&N Dairies Thailand - Rojana)
- 8th Gold Award for Non-alcoholic Beverage in Putra Brand Awards 2019 (100PLUS)
- Malaysia Enterprise Innovation Award 2018 from Asia IoT Business Platform (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- Brand Laureate World Halal Best Brands 2018 – Best Brands in FMCG – Dairy Products (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- Best Isotonic Drink and Best Condensed Creamer in the Giant Malaysia Family Choice Award 2017 (100PLUS and F&N Sweetened Condensed Creamer)
- Top 20 Finalists of PwC's The Building Trust Awards 2017 (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- QUDAL - Quality Medal 2018/2019 – Soft Drink by ICERTIAS – Internal Certification Association (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- ARC Awards 2018 – Bronze in Food & Beverage (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- Finalist of Asia’s Best First Time Sustainability Report 2018 in the Asia Sustainability Reporting Awards (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- The Putra Marketer of the Year in Putra Brand Awards 2017 (100PLUS Marketing Team)
- OSH Gold Class II Award from The Malaysia Society for Occupational Safety and Health (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- 1st Runner-up in Graduates’ Choice Award 2019 - Most Attractive Employer in FMCG (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- Malaysia Best Employer Brand Awards 2019 and Asia Best Employer Brand Awards 2019 from Employer Branding Institute (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- National Occupational Health & Safety Award 2019 from the Ministry of Labour, Thailand (F&N Dairies Thailand - Rojana)
- Excellent Establishment of Labour Relation and Welfare 2018 from Thailand Ministry of Labour for 6 consecutive years (F&N Dairies Thailand)
- Human Resource HR Excellence Awards – Bronze in Excellence in HR Innovation from Human Resources Magazine (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- Thailand Labour Management Excellence Award in 2017 from the Ministry of Labour, Thailand (F&N Dairies Thailand)
- National Safety Award 2013 - 2017: Diamond Level for 5 consecutive years from the Ministry of Labour, Thailand (F&N Dairies Thailand)
- Malaysia Best Employer Brand Awards 2018 from Employer Branding Institute (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- Graduates’ Choice Award 2018 – Top 5 Best Employer Brands in FMCG (Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd)
- Gold Class II Award in 2013, 2015 and 2017 by Malaysian Society for Occupational Safety and Health (MSOSH) (F&N Dairies Manufacturing Malaysia)
- CSR-DIW Continuous Award 2010 - 2019 from Thailand Ministry of Industry for 9 consecutive years (F&N Dairies Thailand)
- Thailand Kaizen Award 2017 - 2019 from the Technology Promotion Association for 3 consecutive years (Thailand-Japan) (F&N Dairies Thailand)
- Best Practices on Solid Waste Management 2018 from Solid Waste Corporation Malaysia (F&N Dairies Manufacturing - Pulau Indah)
- 3Rs+ Award 2019 from the Department of Industrial Works, Thailand (F&N Dairies Thailand – Pak Chong)
- Green Industrial Level 4: Green Culture from Thailand Ministry of Industry (F&N Dairies Thailand)
- Thailand Quality Prize 2018 by Technology Promotion Association (Thailand-Japan) (F&N Dairies Thailand)
- Green Industry Level 4 (GI4): Green Culture from the Department of Industrial Works, Ministry of Industry, Thailand (F&N Dairies Thailand)
- Energy Management Gold Standard from ASEAN Energy Management
- Prime Minister’s Hibiscus Award
- Prime Minister’s Hibiscus Award Exceptional Performance (F&N Dairies Manufacturing Malaysia)
- The Prime Minister's Industrial Award 2017 for Environmental Quality Conservation from the Ministry of Industry and Thailand Government (F&N Dairies Thailand)
OUR CODES & POLICIES
The basis of our success is built on the pioneering spirit of our founders and trust of our consumers, business partners, employees and our shareholders. Our ability to deliver value to our stakeholders has largely been premised on these important principles of good governance – accountability, transparency and integrity in the conduct of our business.
Our Codes and Policies set out a clear guideline for all of us in F&N to keep these fundamental principles alive in our daily operations.
Doing the right thing is important for us as it underpins how we meet and exceed the ever-increasing customer demands in a responsible and sustainable manner.